You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression
On Boarding Ramp up
- Onboarding Ramp Up is the innovative tool for managers in the midst of a career change, allowing them to make the first 90 days in their new role a strategic period in for building credibility and bagging early wins.
- It speeds up the incoming manager’s integration into the new role and into the team, bringing forward the “break-even point”, which usually happens around six months after the change.
- On Boarding Ramp Up alternates one-on-one manager coaching with assimilation and has them working with their own team in the classroom.
- There are three sessions: the first within the first 30 days of their entry into the role, the second at around 45 days, to monitor the progress made and set corrective actions, and the third after 90 days.
- Following the meetings, the Human Value specialist draws up a report for the participants including the related action items.
- During the course, our expert constantly follows the managers, to sign off on the results achieved after 90 days.
- Speed up new managers’ time to contribution
- Boost managers’ awareness, including of their areas for improvement
- Reduce apprehension between new managers and their teams
- Increase team productivity
- Facilitate and speed up the development of cohesion between team members
- 90 Days Coaching, during which the managers are involved in preparing a 90-day strategic plan. That sets them on a path to becoming self-aware of the main skills they need to acquire and of the internal and external relationships they need to develop to be successful in their role.
- New Manager Assimilation Process, assisted feedback process to ensure a productive relationship is established between employees and incoming managers as quickly as possible. It allows for problematic areas, concerns and the expectations of both involved parties to be identified in the classroom