Placing a generation under the microscope
Working With Millenials
- Who are they?
- How do they communicate?
- Why are we talking about them?
- What are they looking for in the world of work?
- What influences their choices?
- Most attractive aspects for targets
- Preferred communication channels
- How to treat them
- Best practices
- New languages vs. new tools
- Social Tips
- Career Sites
- Social Networks
- Below the Line
- Graduate Programmes
- Topics (people, work-life balance, orientation, diversity)
- Develop an understanding of millennials and reflect on the impact their entry into the company has on it
- Discuss methods for managing and assessing millennials
- Analyse communication channels, ways to attract millennials and the benefits these new employees value most
- Explore the motivational drivers that spur on young people in the workplace, which are useful for creating retention strategies
- ½ day workshop
- Discussion driven by prompts and content that aims to draw group reflection on the matter
- Directly confronting millennials via video clips, experiences, concrete examples