Developing your own digital identity
- Each of us is a company: what is personal branding?
- Adopting a proactive and entrepreneurial approach to your own career
- Developing a competitive advantage, identifying your unique selling points
- The importance of “networks”
- How social media can contribute to expanding your personal brand
- Key tools: blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- LinkedIn: using professional networks to help you get into and establish a place in the world of work.
- Techniques and guidelines on creating and managing a blog, creating a publishing plan
- Facebook and Instagram as personal marketing tools
- Traditional channels and tools: sector exhibitions, specialist magazines, etc.
- Build your own recognisable and effective identity online and offline, as a way of tackling the challenges this ever-changing workplace poses
- Increase your self-awareness, self-esteem and communication skills
- Create and coherently manage your personal brand, thus increasing your online presence, using the internet and social networks
- Come to know the key tools and techniques for measuring your personal brand’s success
- Co-create online profiles
- Simulate a publishing plan
- Pre-work and follow up