- Communicating and communicating excellently.
- Peter Meyers’ High Performance Communication: Content, Delivery, State.
- The model’s areas of application: presentations and discussion
- Planning communication.
- The tools for working on content:
– Narrative architecture.
- Using the body as a communication tool.
- Positive and suitable use of the body and non-verbal communication to make your communication outstanding
- Use of videos and the phone as an “extension” of the body
- Positive and “present” management of participants’ psychophysical state: the basic conditions for high-performance communication, even in difficult situations.
- There are no problematic situations or difficult people: really, the enemy is in all our heads
- Managing state – inside-out strategies: thoughts and beliefs that limit.
- Managing state – outside-in strategies